Principal Treatment Done
- Medical treatment of kidney diseases (non renal failure) in adults using
kidney biopsy if necessary.
- Treatment of stone diseases.
- Treatment of paediatric nephrology problems.
- Treatment of acute renal failure due to all causes.
- Treatment of chronic renal failure by kidney transplantation.
- Treatment of renal failure by dialysis (haemodilaysis and peritoneal dialysis
both intermittent and continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis-CAPD) *
- Dialysis Unit (Haemodialysis)
- General Dialysis Section
- Pre-transplant dialysis
- Long term Haemodialysis
- Isolation Dialysis
- Hepatitis B Patients section
- Hepatitis C Patients section
- Emergency Dialysis Section
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) section
- Post Transplant Rooms
- In patient Beds